← Back | Where can I find business networking events in London ?
London is home to over 8 million people and has hundreds of venues like hotels, clubs and restaurants. With such a vast number of choices, it could seem impossible to find the right group of people. There are many business and social networks operating in London :-
- The Luxe Club hosts luxury events in Mayfair, London, Paris and Monaco. The events are varied but recently (2022) now encompasses crypto-currency related events like "Crypto Socials". The club was created by ex-investment banker Salima Manji.
- InterNations Is the leading network & guide for expats in 420 cities worldwide. Connect with fellow expatriates at top events and receive tips & advice on expat life. Imagine you are moving to London for that dream job, You need so much information, you have so many questions, but you’re not sure who to ask. You need to find somewhere to live, open a bank account, set up your internet connection, but you’re still getting used to the local language and culture. And most of all, you want to meet others who understand your situation, who share your interests and hobbies, other global minds, new friends.
- The Golden Network (TGN) operated in London. They had over 600 members, from finance, investing, design, software and other professions. They have events of various types in some of London's finest venues like Mahiki, Forge, Trader Vic's, Galvin of Windows (Top floor of London Hilton) and McQueen. TGN also runs business networking workshops in London. The network was founded in 2014 by Victoria Salem who is originally from Paris but now lives in Florida, USA.
- Institute of Directors (IoD) Is a business organisation for company directors, senior business leaders and entrepreneurs. It is the UK’s longest running organisation for professional leaders and can be found at Pall Mall. It was founded in 1903 and incorporated by Royal Charter in 1906. It often hosts workshops and business networking events in London.
- East Meets West Club is London's most exclusive UK-Asian private networking club bringing together high profile professionals from all sectors. It was founded in 2013 by Eve Li from Taipei (Taiwan).